Anti Fraud Policy
To keep users’ data safe and to provide better service, 4rabet offcial website has an anti-fraud policy in place. We use the latest technology and upgraded software to detect illegal operations and illegal activities. All our actions are carried out under the prescribed Terms and Conditions of the company, as well as to protect the interests of customers.
You should also remember that your account is for personal use only and cannot be used by third parties or for illegal activities. Thus, fraud is unacceptable on the online platform and we do our best to fight it.
Unacceptable Actions on 4rabet
By 4rabet anti-fraud, conspiracy, and illegal activity terms and conditions, certain user activities are unacceptable and constitute a material breach:
- Transmitting information to third parties;
- Committing criminal acts to access an account;
- Use of malware, bots, etc;
- Money laundering and complicity in criminal activities;
- Criminal conspiracy or attempted conspiracy to participate in illegal machinations;
- Unlawful transactions;
- Hacking/attempted hacking of security systems;
- Copying site information;
- Misuse of bonus funds and rewards;
- Transferring your profile to others.
If any of these items or other malicious activity is detected, we will take the necessary steps to exclude you and identify the participants in the scam. In addition, if you have accurate information that someone is participating in illegal activity, it is worth notifying us immediately by email.
To ensure the security of the platform as well as user data, you must ensure, acknowledge and agree that:
- You are of legal age;
- All funds in your account belong only to you;
- Consent to periodic checks and requests for additional information;
- The necessity to provide only true, current, and accurate data;
- You are not a scammer and are not involved in a criminal conspiracy;
- Using the platform for entertainment purposes only.
It is also important to note that we are not responsible for technological failures, virus attacks, and malicious material that may be used by fraudulent groups for their benefit.